The Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO)
Expert Security Knowledge Within Your Organization
- Managing the information security team
- Interacting with executive management
- Attending board of director's meetings giving them an update on the state of security in the organization
- Policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Plan security infrastructure in alignment with direction from ‘the Board’
Lack of Qualified Cybersecurity Personnel
People are considered as an asset as well a vulnerability and the vulnerabilities rise when there are not enough people to do the job and it is a risk to the organization as well. A good security program needs human intelligence and actions to stay away from cybersecurity threats.
Risks for Organizations with Cybersecurity Personnel Issues
vCISO does as much program as you permit them. This means to identify your security goals and determine where the virtual CISO resource sets in your organization. It includes chairing a Steering Committee, checking various security frameworks, create a good working policy etc.
vCISOs are ready to join you on your journey. Check out more about what a virtual CISO can do to help you identify your unique security program’s greatest challenges.