Identify How an Attacker Would Gain Access to Your Environment and Use Those Systems as a Base for Attacks Deeper into the Network
We perform penetration tests in a controlled environment by making use of methods similar to those that a real-world unauthorized attacker uses to penetrate an organization’s environment. Once a vulnerability is identified we establish the impact of the vulnerability and provide necessary advice. This will help the clients to know the effects on the business and find out methods to improve the systems, design and development processes or policies and procedures.
Real attacks. Real learning. Real refinement.
- Validate internal and/or external security controls, including protections around high-value systems
- Manual testing that simulates current threats, including pivoting and post exploitation
- Satisfy compliance needs, including PCI 3.x, FFIEC, HIPAA
- Confidence in the assessment knowing that the latest threat intelligence and tactics from the Secureworks Counter Threat Unit were utilized
- Tests users in conjunction with your external and internal networks
- Simulates a common real-world threat; spear phishing + external testing that segues into an Internal foothold
- Tests your response and detection capabilities