Identify How an Attacker Would Gain Access to Your Environment and Use Those Systems as a Base for Attacks Deeper into the Network
There are chances that an attacker might gain access to your environment and use those systems for larger attacks into the network. Any sort of unauthorized access to the company resources using existing or new vulnerabilities are a serious security issue. It is necessary to verify that the new and existing applications, networks and systems are not vulnerable to a security task. The vulnerability assessments are a mild evaluation to identify the issues and vulnerabilities in the network. It is always essential to conduct further testing to show how an intruder would gain control to your environment and use the systems to attack deep into the network.
We perform penetration tests in a controlled environment by making use of methods similar to those that a real-world unauthorized attacker uses to penetrate an organization’s environment. Once a vulnerability is identified we establish the impact of the vulnerability and provide necessary advice. This will help the clients to know the effects on the business and find out methods to improve the systems, design and development processes or policies and procedures.
Real attacks. Real learning. Real refinement.
Some vulnerabilities can’t be detected by automated software tools. By identifying and exploiting vulnerabilities that evade automated online scanning assessments and providing clear help and advice to remediate issues, Whiz Security’s ethical hacking and security penetration testing services enable you to understand and significantly reduce your organizations’ cybersecurity risk.
Insecure configurations: We check for open ports, usage of weak password credentials and unsafe user privileges, and also deep configuration issues that can be exploited to achieve network access.
Flaws in encryption: We check whether the encryption methods used to protect and transmit data are secure enough to prevent tampering and eavesdropping.
Programming weaknesses:We inspect the software source code to identify code injection and memory flaws that could lead to data exposure.
Benefits of Penetration Testing
- Validate internal and/or external security controls, including protections around high-value systems
- Manual testing that simulates current threats, including pivoting and post exploitation
- Satisfy compliance needs, including PCI 3.x, FFIEC, HIPAA
- Confidence in the assessment knowing that the latest threat intelligence and tactics from the Secureworks Counter Threat Unit were utilized
- Tests users in conjunction with your external and internal networks
- Simulates a common real-world threat; spear phishing + external testing that segues into an Internal foothold
- Tests your response and detection capabilities