Cybersecurity experts gather and dissect all the forensic evidence required. It is our duty to ensure the strict confidentiality of the evidence collected to maintain data integrity.
Experience is necessary to acquire and analyze forensic evidence from various devices and sources. Our experts fit the bill perfectly. Our successful forensic investigations of devices like workstations, servers, laptops, mobile devices, virtual machines, cloud-based systems working on all kinds of OS like iOS, Mac, Android, Linux, and Windows bear ample testimony to this fact.
Services We Offer:
Our services include hacking investigations and
eDiscovery : Electronic discovery (or e-discovery ) refers to discovery or findings in legal proceedings such as government investigations, litigation, etc.
Intellectual property (or IP) refers to creations of the work or inventions that could be literary or artistic in nature or a business or system design, images, etc. used in business.
Email Tracking: We can help organizations tracing emails back to their source IP Address to reveal where the email under investigation originated.
Investigations: We help organizations in theft-related investigations, workplace and fraud investigation, file authentication services, etc. We can also help you in recovering the data, internet investigations etc.
Expertise that you can trust.
Our area of experience includes forensic analysis to support the criminal investigation of cybercrime and cyber espionage attacks. Our specialty extends to crimes like employee misconduct, harassment claims, civil litigations, IP thefts, and other potential cybercrimes. Besides using high-quality industry-standard tools, we follow the best forensic practices to examine digital evidence. It helps us to detect and identify malware, unauthorized access, call history, and recover deleted or encrypted data.
Benefits of Digital Forensics
- Digital Forensics has an extensive range of applications. Here are its benefits in a nutshell.
- Identify and conceptualize critical evidence.
- Extract data, analyze it and report it in simple terms.
- Study the patterns to understand the fluctuations, thereby analyzing potential risks and false positives.
- Use an onboard forensic team to mitigate the risk of sampling.
- Identify and extract the specific risk factors from an entire data population to analyze it further.
- Save time as it is crucial to any forensic investigation.
- Avoid the piling up of evidence by accessing and scanning devices, thereby reducing the workload.
- Review the digital evidence for the relevant information to prioritize the investigation process.